I have absolutely no artistic skills whatsoever, but I think it’d be really hilarious to make some public radio-themed old school Valentine’s Day cards. I’ve come up with these slogans but I’m sure there are better ones:
- Valentine…you’re like a breath of Fresh Air
- If I told you how much I loved you, I’d violate Rule 47 CFR Part 73 of the FCC Radio Broadcast Rules
- All things considered, I like you a lot
- You make me want to Lakshmi Singh your praises to the hills
- My love for you is Bob Boilen hot
Someone must have the Illustrator skills for this….