Ian and Mike from “How To Do Everything” here. As Mel told you, we’ll be tumblrsitting here for a few days while she’s on vacation. To give you a sense for what to expect, here are 5 things we’ve learned on our show:
- When Navy Seals are trying to tell you they won’t be returning your call, but they can’t tell you why because they’re on a classified mission, they say “Sorry, I got some SGO.” This stands for “S*** Going On.” You can use it too, even if you do not go on classified missions.
- The Queen of England always travels with her own personal white leather toilet seat.
- The word restauranteur is actually spelled restaurateur.
- You should tip at least 10% even when you’re just picking up takeout.
- There’s a little arrow on the gas gauge on your dashboard that tells you what side of the car the tank is on. This is helpful when renting a car or if you own a car and you’re really forgetful.